Thursday, June 20, 2013

Follow Me On Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Since Google so kindly decided to get rid of the Google Friend Connect buttons, I can't add it to my blog. Of course, if I chose a completely different template that still had the old button hardwired into it, then I could, but I happen to love the blog the way it is now. That's no guarantee that it won't change sometime in the future, but I do really like it now, and don't plan on changing things. With that in mind, I'm using Bloglovin as a way to follow other blogs, and have other readers follow me as well!

If you've never heard of Bloglovin, it's an awesome blog reader. It keeps everything organized and in place, and is extremely easy to navigate. You can easily group different blogs under different categories that you create, so that everything is nice and organized.

Of course, I realize that a lot of people will roll their eyes, and go, I don't want to have to log in to something totally different and have to learn how it works, just to be able to read blogs, and that is completely fine, too! I also use NetworkedBlogs on Facebook. Just check out the box in the right hand sidebar, and you can follow me through there as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!